[esp-r] Re: H3K / XML / CSV Output

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Dec 10 17:43:09 GMT 2019

Hi Miguel,

in addition to the below, if you want h3k output you must define a input.xml file in your cfg folder. In this file, you have various options to control what is written to the files created.

  <log_variable>plant/GSHP/misc_data/Heat_Out</log_variable>

type entries create “summary” output of the corresponding variable.

  <step_variable>building/EWKn/EWKn_S*/node_14/temperature</step_variable>

type entries create (building) time step output of the variable. The above has the switches

  <use_zonenames>true</use_zonenames>
  <use_surfacenames>true</use_surfacenames>
  <enable_xml_wildcards>true</enable_xml_wildcards>

set. Hope that (also) helps.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch