[esp-r] Re: H3K / XML / CSV Output

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 10 11:29:31 GMT 2019

Hello Miguel,

Below is a link to a much newer version (2018) of the so-called Cookbook. If you are using a recent version of ESP-r you
have a number of options for creating model contents reports.  As well as simple text output you can have the
contents written out in Markdown format which allows easy conversion to lots of other document formats.

If the kind of summary report you are looking for relates to performance data the attached document also
provides some examples of exporting various reporting types from the results analysis tool.  Res has a number
of user directives that format csv files for easier use in spreadsheet applications.

If you are not using a recent ESP-r then consider upgrading!  Installers and source are available from
the ESRU website.

Regards Jon Hand

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhuskkm7znj05se/strategies_may_2018.pdf?dl=0