[esp-r] Re: Esp-r Cookbook in French version

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 09:27:45 BST 2019

There was a book published in 2009 which was written by a colleague in France. This was announced as:

Enterprising members of the ESP-r community have written a
book about ESP-r for those in the community of French speaking
nations. "esp-r modelisation et simulation des batiments - tome 1"
by Clement Marcel and published by VIHERIO editions (www.viherio.fr)
is a great complement to the ESP-r Cookbook.
It is 45 Euro including handling charges for France. Contact
the publishers for shipping to other locations. Look under
the Edition tab on the web site. ISBN 978-2-8140-0000-1

I did a search for the ISBN number and got one hit:

https://us.nicebooks.com/search/isbn?isbn=978-2-8140-0000-1
The ISBN number is valid.

Esp-R Modélisation et Simulation des Batiments - Tome 1
by Clement Marcel
VIHERIO
January 15, 2009, Format:Paperback, 132 pages
ISBN-13 978-2-8140-0000-1 ISBN-10 2-8140-0000-4

		Condition	Price	Shipping
	 AbeBooks.com	New
1 offer	$51.00	$4.79
*

I do not have the paperback - only an excerpt (see attachment). Perhaps someone
else in the community has a copy?  It would appear that VIHERIO is no longer in
business.

Regards, Jon Hand, Glasgow