[esp-r] Esp-r Cookbook in French version

Ekoe Aloys ekoealoys at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 17 16:02:22 BST 2019

 Dear  Esp-r Users
Please, I need help
I'm working now in a project in where I want to modelling a PVPCM system (Combined PhotoVoltaic with Phase Change Material) with Esp-r.I'm a beginner in this wonderful and powerful software, and I am also Francophone.
At the second page of the Esp-r cookbook, may 2018, (319 pages), I found that the book has been translated in French.I'm trying now to find a french version.
Please, can you help me to have this book.
 Regards,EKOE Aloys

EKOE  Aloys, PhDLecturer.
University of Douala, CameroonEnvironmental Energy Technologies Laboratory (EETL)
P.O. Box 17326 Douala - CAMEROON
E-mail: ekoealoys at yahoo.fr             ekoealoys at univ-douala.comPhone: +237-67631 7345