[esp-r] Re: Weather data inconsistency

Joe Clarke joe at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 12:01:32 BST 2019

Hi Juanita

ESP-r will accept direct normal and diffuse horizontal radiation or
global horizonal and diffuse horizontal but not all three. Make sure you
use the associated flag to indicate the option you choose.

Regards,

Joe

__
Professor J A Clarke
Director, ESRU and BRE Centre of Excellence
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
James Weir Building
75 Montrose Street
University of Strathclyde