[esp-r] Re: Importing weather data

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 18:16:12 BST 2018

There is an option in the 'clm' module to import columns of data from a text file.  You have
to specify which column is the source for a specific kind of weather data and the unit of
the data being imported - e.g. ambient temperatures are in the 5th column, wind speed
is in m/2 and is in the 2nd column.  I can read space separated or tab separated or comma
separated data.