[esp-r] Re: Importing weather data

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Aug 13 17:53:36 BST 2018

Dear Maki,

as all else seems to be failing, an approach that worked for me is to export an existing climate file as ascii, then replace the data (yes, with the correct ordering of the column) by the data from the .csv (Export from Excel, after making sure the order of columns is correct and that the values are as needed in terms of units). Then import this ascii file. Maybe worth a try.

Make sure you don’t export with “day delimiters”.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch