[esp-r] Re: How to import Autocad data

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Jul 23 14:52:07 BST 2018

Dear Hiroki,

I'm afraid the dxf import seems to be broken afaik. The best bet may be
(if you have that export available) is to try the new gbXML feature
which is actively being developed currently.

Some time ago, I also tried the dxf import which didn't work even with a
re-import of a dxf-export from ESP-r. Basically, though, it does not
work via volumes but via 3d surfaces as far as I recall (last successful
usage approx. 2010). Also, you need to have transparent surfaces on an
individual layer (not the layer with opaque surfaces). An export file
from ESP-r gives the best insight into the necessary file structure,
probably.

Best anyway,
Achim