[esp-r] Re: Shading a multistory building

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 19:46:21 GMT 2017

Shading is assessed on a zone by zone basis. The suggestion to use a text editor and copy
and paste into the other zone geometry files is a technique that many users use.  Might
be worth thinking about how 'global site obstructions' could be implemented or to allow
obstructions to be copied from one zone to another in the interface.