[esp-r] Re: Shading a multistory building

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Mar 9 18:40:35 GMT 2017

Hi Dimitris,

there used to be a site obstruction file option, I am not entirely sure this still works (attached an example). It would be included via .cfg in each zone for which the obstructions should be “seen” like so:

*obs ../zones/orig.obs  # obstructions

I think this generally still works, at least for old models. I don’t know if it mixes well with newer .geo files.

What I usually do these days is simply set up the obstructions for one zone and then copy / paste them via text editor in the zone.geo files … but possibly the site option is still available, somewhere.