[esp-r] sed

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei2 at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 15:08:37 BST 2015

Dear All,

have you used sed to modify construction files via scripting? I am having troubles when I modify construction files to see the effects of increased external insulation. I am not 100% sure that ESP-r is actually recognizing the changes I make and I don't trust 100% the results I get at the moment. I would like to try sed to make sure that my results are rigorous, let me know if you can help.

Thank you,

regards.

Arianna