[esp-r] Re: insulation and air-tightness

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Jun 17 18:23:35 BST 2015

Hi Arianna,

your description is slightly uninformative. You have a model in which you increase e.g. thickness of insulation? That should be noticeable in the results, what are the areas, changes in thickness, building size etc? You also have an air flow network and decrease e.g. crack dimensions? This, also, should lead to noticeable changes in the results (ach-values). What is the ach before and after the changes? How are leakages distributed across the building envelope?

What is the unexpectedness of your results?

achim.geissler at intergga.ch