[esp-r] Yan: Re: cellular_expl_sdhw

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Thu Apr 30 12:23:02 BST 2015

Hi Jon, Thank you for your reply. First of all when you mean SDHW (solar domestic hot water) I thought that you were talking about the hot water used by people in house. I thought that there is a solar panel on the roof of the house and it makes hot water to be used in bathroom and kitchen and when there is not enough solar radiation hot water is made by electric energy or a boiler using naturel gas. is it possible for me to convert this model into such a model?  I simulated the model for february and listed the data of sensible heating load in result analysis modul. many of the zones heating load is zero but few zones have heating load in some hour. does it mean that the solar panel is not enough at that times to keep the zone at 22 oC? Thank you BestGul