[esp-r] Re: Outdated zone-files and missing constructions

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 10:10:55 BST 2015

One more issue:  "I have a file .constrdb in my model directory, however I cannot select it from project managar (which allows me to choose only from ../)."

The usual pattern is to place local .constrdb files in the model ../dbs folder. Does your model have a dbs folder?

Try this - start the project manager from within the model cfg folder and see if you get an option to
identify the construction database file in the ../dbs folder.  If all else fails you can use a text editor
to alter the line of the model cfg file which holds the name of the constructions database.