[esp-r] Re: ESP-r on Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Jan 30 17:13:00 GMT 2015

Hi Jon,

as I wrote, I originally had a setup (which I sent to you at the time) that
worked with OS X 10.9 initially. Sometime during an update of OS X prior to
October 2014 something must have changed. Since then, I get similar crashes
as those described below when using the X11 interface. I would not really be
optimistic that your suggestion works, therefore. Compile works well,
strangely enough and bps runs fine.