[esp-r] Re: message

Andrew Cowie cn06arc at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 16:42:12 GMT 2015

Hi Ricardo,

My first suggestion would be to back up your model and then try allowing ESP-r to update the model files (ie. selecting "yes" to the pop-ups). If this does not work then I would suggest re-generating the model files from within the ESP-r interface. If you cannot access the necessary options to do this then there may be a deeper problem that we could look into, if you can provide us with more details.

When was the last time you used the model? The messages would suggest that this is an old model.

Best regards,
Andy Cowie
ESRU

Sent from my HTC