[esp-r] Re: units for casual gains

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 07:21:30 BST 2014

Occupants are treated a bit differently than other casual gains. The interface takes the W/m2 definition of people and changes it in the file to be
either Watts or people/m2. If you ask for a model contents report you should see the units for people clearly if you are using
a current version of ESP-r.  -Jon Hand