[esp-r] Air source heat pump a

索华 suohua1505 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:45:17 BST 2014

Hi, everyone. I am making simulation for an office building for the
calculation of electricity consumption. The system is  fan coil  plus fresh
air. Can I find some useful information from any published paper/Ph.D
thesis ? Air source heat pump is used.

Thanks,

--
*Suo Hua*

*Ph.D Student in Tecnologia e Progetto per l'Ambiente Costruito/Technology
and Design for Environment and Building*

*Il Dipartimento B.E.S.T.Dipartimento di Scienza e Tecnologie dell’Ambiente
Costruito/ The Department of Building Environment Science & Technology*

*Politecnico Di Milano*

*Email:hua.suo at mail.polimi.it <Email%3Ahua.suo at mail.polimi.it>*

*Tele:3890994652*