[esp-r] conduction problem

索华 suohua1505 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:07:54 BST 2014

Dear all,

     I have a question.If there is one construction which is made only by
one  material, and one surface is facing external and the other is facing
internal zone , if I run this simulation, for this surface,why
conduction(inside) and conduction(other face) are not the same? Or should
there be some relation between these two outputs?

*Suo Hua*

*Ph.D Student in Tecnologia e Progetto per l'Ambiente Costruito/Technology
and Design for Environment and Building*

*Il Dipartimento B.E.S.T.Dipartimento di Scienza e Tecnologie dell’Ambiente
Costruito/ The Department of Building Environment Science & Technology*

*Politecnico Di Milano*

*Email:hua.suo at mail.polimi.it <Email%3Ahua.suo at mail.polimi.it>*

*Tele:3890994652*