[esp-r] pv simulation

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Wed Jun 11 10:18:06 BST 2014

Dear all;

I have two questions about pv.
I am working on the cellular pv example of esp-r. I added a zone to this model and changed the location of pv panel from manager_a to my zone.

When I simulate this model, its wririntg as follows many times for different zones;

"MZELWE: a longwave flux of -1276.9 W/m2 has been calculated for roof:roof( components: sky= -1230.2 (T=263), buildings=-13.8(T=362.9), ground= A correlation long wave flux value of -657.2 W/m2 will be used instead"

What does it mean? Does it mean that there is something wrong about climate?

Also I need the hourly electricity produced by pv, in order to get this information, I make result analysis and I select "electrical results". When I select "grahps" I can see the 8760 value created for whole year. But when I select tabular report to ger these values this gived me only 500 values, I can not get the 8760 value.

If anyone can helpp I will be so happy. Thank you for your time.

Best wishes

Gul