[esp-r] Re: Shading-insolation file error while simulating

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri May 16 21:19:34 BST 2014

Some changes in the solution technique allow obstructions to touch
surfaces generally without problem.

The advise on working within the model cfg folder is good.  The
other location that works is running prj from one level up e.g.
  if the model folder is hospital and there is hospital/cfg/hospital.cfg
then if you start prj from the folder above hospital e.g.
  prj -file hospital
it will find hospital/cfg/hospital.cfg.
At least it does on Linux boxes.  If you are invoking esp-r from within
a cygwin terminal then it should follow the Linux pattern.