[esp-r] Re: CFC

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Fri Apr 25 07:24:08 BST 2014

Dear Arianna,

the recent changes had two points of focus:

a)     Increase number of possible shading devices - now pleated blinds, roller blinds and drapes are possible

b)    Implementation of standard ESP-r data base for setup of CFCs - now the external "GSLedit" is no longer necessary. The data base included in the distribution of ESP-r also features some blinds.

Setting up a CFC has not generally changed from before, I would think (however, I have not set up a CFC model from scratch since the code extensions so cannot really help, here).