[esp-r] Re: plr file

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 13:42:23 GMT 2013

The plant results file is a binary access file which the fortran code in
the res module knows how to read.  Opening the file in an editor might
mess up the contents.

The error message gives a specific line in the source code.  This line
in the current development_branch version of ESP-r is related to a dialog
asking you to re-specify the name of the plant results file name.

Suggestion - move your model folder to a location where the path is
shorter.  Such as a Models sub-folder of your HOME.  Also, go to the
folder with the model cfg file and start prj or the simulator bps from that
location.  ESP-r does not work well if the path to a file has spaces or
unprintable characters.

And double check that your disk is not full.