[esp-r] Materials errors

Amar Seeam amar.seeam at strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 8 12:56:06 GMT 2013

I recently changed to a Joe Clarke branch to trial Sqlite output

I now get this error when I load up a model. I don't think my model uses these materials, and I'm using a locally referenced database as part of the model

Duplicate names plastic tile ( 105) vs plastic tile ( 101). Material names must be unique!
Duplicate names asphalt ( 118) vs asphalt ( 104). Material names must be unique!
Duplicate names Thermalite ( 150) vs Thermalite ( 135). Material names must be unique!

Will this issue cause any problems for me? And how can I fix it?

Amar.