[esp-r] Re: OS X 10.9 Mavericks - has anyone any experience installing on this system?

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 18:35:09 GMT 2013

I can confirm that ESP-r development environment has been proven for
OSX 10.8.5 and 10.7.5 via the standard XCode (with command line facilties)
as well as the packages available via MacPorts.

I cannot confirm that it works with OSX 10.9. I could certainly build
a 10.8.5 version and make an archive of it if someone wants to
see if it would run under 10.9.

Regards, Jon Hand