[esp-r] Results with and without PCM

helia.taheri at ut.ac.ir helia.taheri at ut.ac.ir
Mon Oct 14 15:49:23 BST 2013

Hi,

I am simulating a model with PCM. I make a model and then I want to
simulate it and get some results from it.
At firs I run it with PCM and look at the graph. then I run a rare model
(without PCM) and look at the graph.
I don't see any change in the graphs!!! I don't know what is wrong with
the model.

Another work that I did in this simulation, I created in a model two
zones, that are similar to each other in all the aspects, except one of
them has PCM. I wanted to simulate this model and compare the results in
one model. Again I couldn't select the zone that I want to simulate (in
the simulation and results menu). I don't know what is wrong with my
model.

Thanks alot for your attention.

Best,
Helia Taheri