[esp-r] Re: Heating energy balance breakdown

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 15:41:13 BST 2013

ESP-r results analysis application includes a table called 'monthly gains and losses'.  This
is a sub-set of a zone energy balance expressed as monthly values for each of the
zones in the model.  The attached image shows the kinds of information included.  This
one used the to-the-nearest kWhr option.  Not shown is the monthly summary.

Regards, Jon Hand