[esp-r] sensible heating and sensible cooling results

Cristina Aloisio cristina.aloisio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:26:53 BST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to ask something about the energy delivered results because
probably I have a problem in the obtained values. When I display the
results about sensible heating and sensible cooling for all the year I have
a higher number in cooling required hours than in the heating required even
if I change the climate type considering a cold climate like Berlin for
example. I tried to simulate cellular_bc example, changing the climate
location in Berlin, in order to see if there was some mistake in my model,
but I have the same trend, the cooling degree hours are more than the
heating (No. of Hr.required for heating= 1058.5 - for cooling: 2185).
Could this be normal for some reason? Otherwise, how can I solve this
problem?

Thank you
Cristina