[esp-r] Re: CFD conflation options

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sat Jul 27 17:23:56 BST 2013

Hi Andy

it does not look like you will be receiving many answers, sadly. As my usage of CFD with conflation an all is a few years back, I hesitated to give any answers as these must stay vague.

In regard to
1. below, it is probably easiest to do a code-crawl and find out which conflation types are still in the code (I expect that none have been actually removed, so maybe one would need to do tests). In an old model, I found conflation type entries 3, 4 and 11 for the surfaces.
2. said model also used an air flow network, so yes, there  should be no problem, here

In regard to 1, 2 and 3 from your original mail
1. Based on said model from above, I would say the answer is "yes"
2. I can't see any unusual entries in the files, so probably "no"
3. pass

Sorry that I can't give any more detailed information. Maybe someone else will now feel the urge to set me right and chime in …

Cheers
Achim