[esp-r] Re: plant configuration file error with new development_branch code

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu May 30 11:03:58 BST 2013

The FAILURE: in ../zones/coridor.geo is giving the wrong file name because
the code has not set the currently read file name varuable currentfile.

The phrase "plant db ointer" is found in the source file esrucom/pltcfg.F
near line 374.  It is a read statment attempting to fill the variable NPREF.
It read a zero which is out of range.  It is the plant network file that it is
trying to read when it faults.  To confirm that your plant template database
is ok you need to separately open it.

It is possible that the exemplar component based HVAC network file
has gotten corrupted.  Do you get an issue with other plant network
files?

Regards, Jon Hand