[esp-r] Exhaust air converging from more than two zones.

Dimitrios Sfakianakis dimitrios.sfakianakis at strath.ac.uk
Thu May 23 15:48:17 BST 2013

Dear list,

I have a model with 10 zones and have set up a plant component network comprised by a mixing box, cooler, heater and a fan (much like the 'Component based HVAC' exemplar) . Air is supplied and exhausted from each zone and converges to a mixing box (converge) where a temperature sensor is located, according to which the operation of the heater and the cooler are controlled. Since the mixing box component only has two inlets I cannot use it to converge multiple exhaust ducts. Is there a way to converge all exhaust ducts to a single mixing box component in order to sense an 'average' temperature?

Kind regards,

-

Dimitrios Sfakianakis