[esp-r] Re: CFD NaNs

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon May 13 06:53:54 BST 2013

A thought on this - there is an exceptionally thin accounting layer adjacent to the
boundary of a CFD domain with a thickness set via the parameter SMALL.  I had
a problem with several small values being multiplied in setting up the volumes of
cells.

If the diffuser is at the boundary it might be 8e+11 results from a division by
that small layer thickness.

Perhaps changing small in cfdat from E-20 to something like E-12 might
impact TEf.

Regards, Jon Hand