[esp-r] Re: Radiance coupling and control of BSDF shadings

Francesco Frontini francesco.frontini at gmail.com
Sat May 11 20:10:49 BST 2013

Dear Arianna, dear all,
sorry if I jump into the discussion so late, if you want to simulate the
effect of shading system on daylighting and energy demand (cooling and
heating), taking also into account the internal gains due to artificial
lighting, you may want to take a look at this works:

http://www.ibpsa.org/proceedings/BS2011/P_1833.pdf

and at:

*ibpsa*.org/proceedings/BS*2009*/BS09_0928_935.pdf

and

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378778810002318

If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Francesco

*Institute for Applied Sustainability to the Built Environment (ISAAC)*
*Swiss BiPV competence Center*

Francesco Frontini

*Head of BIPV group

*