[esp-r] Re: Complex Geometry Input: Optimized Approach

Satya ringo.satyarr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 19:48:29 GMT 2013

Hi

Thanks a lot for the advice and the videos. I have discarded the Ecotect
idea and will work entirely on ESP-r. I was unable to make satisfactory use
of the cookbook because I had not been using it along with the 'Exercises'.
I am almost done with both the books and I've enjoyed myself going through
them. I shall soon attempt the modelling and simulation and post further
enquiries here.

Thank you
Satya