[esp-r] Re: Time:var graph for solar at ext face surf

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 08:09:49 GMT 2013

A question about direct and diffuse solar radiation...

One way of looking at the relationship between direct and diffuse is to use the
res time-step listing facility - focus on the direct and diffuse solar in the weather
data, list it via the time step reports with comma or tab separators and then
import the data into a spreadsheet as a scatter plot.