[esp-r] Re: Ventilation and energy

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Feb 7 17:55:32 GMT 2013

Dear Ida

I'm afraid I can't really answer your question (part of the problem being that I am not entirely sure about how you set up what you describe), however, I would suggest trying some quick tests if you do not get any other answers from the group in a useful time:

1) change your air input temperature to "ambient" (if possible with the method you chose), note the heating load
2) change your air input temperature to any given value (possibly constant) which is somewhere between the ambient and indoor temperature and again note the heating load

The difference in various output listings in the results analysis should give you a good idea on what is happening.