[esp-r] Re: Two Windows

Sara Nikoofard sr880710 at dal.ca
Mon Jan 21 18:13:47 GMT 2013

Hi Helia,

I think you need to explain more about your problem. Please specify your zones on the figure you attached. What I could understand was you made two zones on one surface of the main zone. Is that true? And why is that?

And why don’t you just make a window on the wall of main zone? Why it should be between two zones? And where do you want to make the overlap? Your question is so ambiguous please explain more so we can help you.

Cheers,
Sara Nikoofard