[esp-r] How to add local weather data

璟瑜 黄 huangjy0104 at yahoo.cn
Thu Nov 8 03:49:37 GMT 2012

Dear everyone:
I want to ask how to add local weather data into my model. My weather data is download in energyplus. My step is open annual climate in database maintenance, and click browse/edit db. And then I choose the weather data(.epw) in China, but it sees the date is illegal. I found the site data is  ******(unknown). And if I choose import from text file of it, the result is the same. Finally I choose another climate of system have given, it can display the correct result.But after I return to the project manager, the climate return to clm67. I think I didn't save my former operate steps. Could you tell me the correct steps?
Regards
Jingyu Huang