[esp-r] Sketchup plug-in

Néstor Ubay Pérez Rodríguez nestor.perezrguez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:11:48 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have been working on a Sketchup
plug-in that would allow to define our esp-r projects geometry within
Sketchup and export the different zones into .geo files.
Right now it is in a pretty early stage, however it eases a lot the process
of defining the zones' geometries.
I am planning on  creating a google code project so that any one interested
could test it.
I must warn you that, since I have developed this plug-in in my spare time,
I have not created any documentation or usage manual yet.
Should any one be interested just let me know.

Kind regards,

--
Nestor Perez