[esp-r] Re: on graphic mode

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Thu Oct 25 10:53:16 BST 2012

Thank you very much Aizaz,
I think DOS scripts are a very interesting possibility. They might turn
out very useful to write applications for students or for less technical
users anyway, for instance.

I managed too to run script on DOS text mode, but it was just to see if
it worked, so I had no time to run into technical obstacles.

Presently my struggles with in linux are  enough to keep me busy.

Best regards

Gian Luca