[esp-r] Re: Control of air volume

wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Oct 31 05:17:36 GMT 2012

Dear Jon and everyone,

 Thank you for your prompt response.
 Now I use constant mass flow component in air flow network.
 And I also use ON/OFF control of air flow and input the fraction of
capacity in air flow control.
 However the air volume value of results isn't changed.

 For example, If I input that constant mass flow is 0.5 kg/s component
and use ON/OFF control (fraction of capacity is 0), the flow keeps 0.5kg
/s, not changed.
 In this case, I think that the mass will be half when the flow is ON.

 Would it impossible to use both of constant mass flow component and
fraction of capacity in ON/OFF control?

 Best regards,

 Wakana Matsumoto