[esp-r] Wind Energy Component in ESP-r

Prabakaran Balakrishnan pbalakr3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:58:35 BST 2012

Hi,

I installed the ESP-r for windows, the standard version. I am in the
starting stage of knowing about ESP-r. Actually, I am from Electrical
background, using this civil software for study purpose. I would like to
know in more detail how the Renewable energy components like wind turbine &
solar cells can be integrated and analysed in ESP-r simulation software. I
did go through the ESP-r cook book, but I couldn't find more information in
that document regarding Renewable Energy Components.

Kindly let me know if you have any details or documents related to the RES
in ESP-r.

Thanks & Regards
Prabakaran.B