[esp-r] Re: CFD problem

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Sep 20 19:44:30 BST 2012

Hi Andy

another thought: Do you have FORCHECK available? Looking at the code shows that in some places the variables are explicitly typed, in others not (same Commons). This may be a problem, but not really that likely.

If you have crawled through the code so far, already, looking for possible places where a "divide by zero" could happen would be my next thought. I don't recall what the original difference between your working model and the not working one was. With your new insights, does this difference maybe point to a specific place in the code?