[esp-r] solar obstruction and long wave radiation

Hannah Neumann hannah.neumann at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 29 09:53:42 BST 2012

Dear all,

I have created a solar obstruction in my model, which decreases the
amount of short wave radiation from the sun reaching the zone.

When analyzing the results another interesting question came up:
Does a solar obstruction also have influence on long wave radiation?
Means is long wave radiation between my building outer wall and the
solar obstruction calculated?
And does the implementation of a solar abstruction lead to less long
wave radiation to the sky?

Thanks and regards,
Hannah

--