[esp-r] Re: Plant Exemplar

wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Jun 26 11:06:58 BST 2012

Dear Jon Hand,

 Thank you for your cooperation.
 I use version 11.10.
 I will send you the cfg file of my model.
 The modal contains plant and zone.
 If you have time, please check it.

 And, I tried to simulate the plant exemplar "simple building & plant
heating system, ON/OFF control" and "4 zones serviced by an active solar
system", but I couldn't.

 I hope to hear from you soon.

 Regards,

 Wakana Matsumoto