[esp-r] Re: Plant Exemplar

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 08:58:25 BST 2012

Please tell us the version of ESP-r that you are using and what operating system.

The WARNING message is about a blank file name for the file that
holds the zone simulation results.  If the model is plant only this is
not an issue, if the model includes zones and plant then this file
name should be provided.

The 'problem with configuration line 0'  I would like to see the
model configuration (.cfg)  file.

We would need to look at your model to determine if there
was an error in the description of the model.

One thing to check - ESP-r requires that the localle of the computer
be set to a location that treats the decimal place in a number as
a dot rather than a comma.  For example a UK or USA localle
will work while a French or Japan localle typically does not work
and will quickly corrupt models.

There might be a problem with some of the plant exemplar
models - tell us the specific name of the exemplar model that
you tried to work.