[esp-r] Installation Problem with CYGWIN

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Wed May 23 00:59:50 BST 2012

Dear All,

I am a new user of ESP-r and how stumbled in the first step. Having
installed CYGWIN on Windows 7 PC, I have executed the
"esp-r_v11.10_cygwin_precomp.run" file from the CYGWIN terminal. After
reading the license in the script, I enter "y" to agree with the license
terms and the script terminates in the following way:

  Do you agree to the above license terms? [y/n]: y
  Checking computer operating system...

  Hit return to start reading the licence

user at user ~/tmp
$

I am logged in as Administrator in Windows. I have no idea what to do.

Thanks for any help,

Omer Moltay
Mimta