[esp-r] Re: How work with .WEA files in ESP-r?

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:04:56 BST 2012

Alvaro,

If you have an ECOTECT .WEA file you can use EnergyPlus Weather tool and
convert it to .epw
(C:\EnergyPlusV7-0-0\PreProcess\WeatherConverter\Weather.exe).

Then it should be easy to import the exported .epw file to ESP-r.

Mostapha

PS: Have you checked for .epw file from DOE website? (
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data.cfm)