[esp-r] Re: [Radiance-general] Radiance ESP-r coupling

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Wed Apr 18 15:08:30 BST 2012

Dear João

I'm afraid I have never used the coupling on Windows, however, the message must not mean that Radiance is not installed correctly or that it is not "linked".

-          Where do you fire up ESP-r? On Unix / Cygwin, best results with Radiance coupling are usually obtained when starting esp-r in the /cfg/ folder of the model of interest

-          Do you get any "chatter" from the / a console? Possibly, Radiance and / or ESP-r gives some messages which could help

-          There seems to be a glitch in the current development_branch which leads to missing .opt files with Radiance coupling. Possibly add such a file manually (see a similar problem some weeks ago, I sent an example .opt to the group)