[esp-r] Re: Compiling ESP-r on W7

João Santos joao.portugal.santos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:58:48 BST 2012

Hi

The reason I`m interested in Denis_Bourgeois version is the shocc module,
which I think, is just dummy routines in the development_branch. Is there
any way of update the shocc module in the development_branch?

By the way, the  v11_10_dev6265 runs stable in W7.  While the
v11_11_dev7114 can´t perform the result analysis (res.exe crashes).